So the final bag for this six month collection of Bag of the Month Club bags is the Lunar Collection by ChrisW Designs and is not one, not two, but actually three bags – how great it is that? You can find all the essential supplies and notions in the shop:
YOU WILL NEED
*as this pattern contains supplies for three different bags, please check the pattern for yardage etc*
You will also need:
• Clover Wonder Clips or pins
• Pressing cloth
• Rotary Cutter and Cutting Mat
• Scissors (we have left handed and right handed versions)
• Zipper foot (we have a great adjustable zipper foot in store)
• Optional: Walking foot for sewing the Soft and Stable layers together, if needed.
• Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker
• Elmer’s Washable Glue Stick (I would use the wonder tape again)
• Optional: denim needle, for sewing the bag layers together, if needed.
Any questions? I’m happy to help, or you can check out the facebook group